[csw-announce] "stable" becoming a little unstable

Philip Brown phil at blastwave.org
Wed Jun 23 03:57:22 CEST 2004

FYI: the "stable" archive" is about to get a wealth of packages soon.

I just noticed that over 200 packages have been patiently sitting without bugs
 for our desired ripening period.

I'll only be doing about 100 a day, to conserve bandwidth.

hopefully, I'll remember to keep doing the rest of them.

This piecemeal approach will probably mean that there will be packages
pushed to "stable", that don't actually have their dependancies present, for
a while.