[csw-buildfarm] [csw-maintainers] Shutdown of login, build* in 30 minutes for upgrade

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 6 16:49:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am 06.04.2009 um 14:30 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> I am going to upgrade the T5220 hosting login, build8s, build9s,
> build10s, web, hudson and other stuff from 8 GB to 16 GB Ram
> in 30 minutes. Please stand by.

Sorry for the extended downtime. The issue proved to be more
complicated than anticipated because there already were
DataRam memory in the system and the new memory was Sun
memory. The type of memory is actually compared during POST
and mixing memory leads to immediate shutdown :-( However,
certain bank combinations do work and the system now has
16 GB of Ram.

Happy packaging :-)