[csw-buildfarm] gcc4.3.3 take 3?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Apr 18 02:17:47 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Mike Watters's message of Fri Apr 17 18:51:05 -0400 2009:

> Please install on 8xt and let me know if I still have link errors.

Getting better.  g++ and gfortran still have the link error.

For the record, the installation errors look like:

/opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gfortran <linked pathname>
ERROR: attribute verification of </opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gfortran> failed
    pathname does not exist
    unable to create link to
</opt/csw/gcc4/bin/i386-pc-solaris2.8-gfortran=/opt/csw/bin/isaexec>
/opt/csw/gcc4/bin/i386/gfortran <linked pathname>
ERROR: attribute verification of </opt/csw/gcc4/bin/i386/gfortran>
failed
    pathname does not exist
    unable to create link to </opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gfortran>

There may have been one or two more errors, but my screen back scroll
ran out during ada and I'd had to go put my little guy back to sleep.

You also get when install gcc4objc:
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.

The following files are already installed on the system and are being
used by another package:
  /opt/csw/gcc4/lib/gcc/i386-pc-solaris2.8/4.3.3/include <attribute
change only>

which is strange if they come from the same pkgroot in GAR.

There were also a few la~ files that made it in, although it looked to
be fewer (the is based on memory only).

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.