[csw-buildfarm] [csw-maintainers] Solaris package, was Re: Mercurial 1.3 released!

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 17 10:11:13 CEST 2009

Hi Mads,

Am 16.08.2009 um 22:27 schrieb Mads Kiilerich:
> Dagobert Michelsen wrote, On 08/16/2009 10:04 PM:
>> Am 15.08.2009 um 12:17 schrieb rupert THURNER:
>>> is there any way we could give mads access to our build servers to
>>> have a look on the mercurial test case failures?
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Mads: Please mail me your intended user name ("mads"?) and your ssh
>> public
>> key so I can set up your account.
>
> The username doesn't matter - it is only for temporary use.

You should be able to log in now with
   ssh mads at login.opencsw.org

Rupert will provide you with the information needed to reproduce the
issue.

@buildfarm-maintainers: The uid range 11000-11999 has been reserved for
non-maintainers who need access to a sparc platform. It is not intended
to be shared across buildfarms and managed individually by each farm
admin. Current foreign users are Tobias Oetiker (RRDTool) and Simon
Josefsson (GNU TLS).