[csw-buildfarm] buildfarm account

Bruno Haible bruno at clisp.org
Tue Aug 25 09:49:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

May I get a login account on the Solaris machines of the OpenCSW buildfarm?

I'm the maintainer for the following GNU packages which are included in
OpenCSW:
  - GNU libsigsegv (highly OS and CPU dependent code),
  - GNU libffcall (highly CPU and OS dependent code)
  - GNU gettext (includes unit tests which currently fail on Solaris/x86
    inside QEMU for no good reason, needs investigation)

Without stepping on the toes of the OpenCSW packagers, I would like to
ensure that the above listed packages compile and pass all unit tests on
Solaris machines. I can use a QEMU virtual machine of Solaris/x86 for
most purposes, but cross-checking on real hardware is necessary at some
points.

Bruno