[csw-buildfarm] Out of swap space on build8x

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 21 16:21:11 CET 2009

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Sun Dec 20 11:04:40 -0500 2009:

> Done. To other maintainers:
> - Please use your homedirectory for specific stuff. As ZIL flushing
>   is turned off it is as fast as writing to /tmp.

Sorry, I may have left some junk in /tmp on build8x.  I'm
investigating a behaviour discrepancy in coreutils that shows up when
used in /tmp but not in my ~/.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.