[csw-buildfarm] Access to build-farm and list

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 4 10:17:02 CET 2009

Hi Mike,

Am 29.01.2009 um 16:56 schrieb Mike:
> I am the new maintainer of Python, and require access to the build
> farm, as I don't have an x86 version of solaris
> to build against.
>
> my username is mswatters, and I have sent Phillip a public key. but
> can resend if you need it.

Ähm, no, your username is mwatters and the SSH key is
   ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA5jmkR3Xwtrx7+Bd3d6fnWVVfvO//
f9xS0R/e2Bj3jK9DQOM/YJR2VaY3aa4izI8OIc2rXbRDeBXwAS0WX3GN7bk7Xb1TLx+zTIh8
T9HZmIb808PLSZmrzhQs+HlEdrx4bs0bkVbyAX1wK3QnOIaW6wW9AN4m+u17G
+mXcpD4m4c= OpenCSW Build Farm

Please try to login with
   ssh mwatters at login.opencsw.org

Let me know if you need further assistance.