[csw-buildfarm] New ggettextrt on build servers?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 13 14:47:23 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 13.02.2009 um 14:07 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
>> Could the new ggettextrt package be installed on all build servers
>> please?
>
> Doing this now.

Should the main package contain the libs the rt package contains?

When I rebuild tnef I get this from checkpkg:

libraries used are:
libc.so.1
libintl.so.3
cross-referencing with depend file (May take a while)

Examining 'depend' file
system      CSWcommon      common - common files and dirs for CSW packages
application CSWggettext          ggettext - GNU locale utilities
application CSWggettextrt        ggettextrt - GNU locale utilities

As you can see it finds libintl.so.3 in both CSWggettext and
CSWggettextrt, one would think that only rt would contain the lib.

Contents file confirms it is in both packages:

/opt/csw/lib/libintl.so.3 f none 0755 root bin 51036 23256 1234391617
CSWggettext CSWggettextrt

--
/peter