[csw-buildfarm] FYI: Temporarily deactivation .la-files

Chad Harp harpchad at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 22 17:39:10 CET 2009

Is there a reason we shouldn't leave it that way (and replicate the
change on the rest of the build env)?

I've been having a similar problem and have been delaying some updates
until the .la problem gets resolved.  I understand that in some cases
the .la files are required, but we could deal with those on an exception
basis.