[csw-buildfarm] immediate .la tweak needed

dlaigle dlaigle at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 25 18:50:24 CET 2009

Well, currently I am building "outside" of the target to be able once to go
to GAR. Since KDE relies heavily on libtools, there's a lot to do...

And every time there has been "CSW system" differences between the "gmake"
and the "gmake install", I have to configure again and start from the
beginning.

So now this ".la" file is gone (and BTW I have libxslt installed) I will go
to a new configuration.

The collection qt-gcc, arts-gcc and kde-gcc I have since a while in
/testing are not "csw-la independant", hence my attempts to rebuild them
currently before release.

On the other hand, all kde-gcc generated .la files will have to stay,
otherwise it won't be possible to compile any new kde applications. But I
guess, it should not be an issue since it that case, we face a
self-embedded collection (under /opt/csw/kde-gcc)

- Dominique