[csw-buildfarm] Install CSWdhcp

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 28 21:13:15 CET 2009

Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Tue Jan 27 05:05:35 -0500 2009:
> Could someone please install CSWdhcp on build8x and build8s. Thanks.

I'm about to do this now.

> Also, I notice the build machines don't have /etc/opt/csw/csw.conf.
> Maybe you should create one and have "autoenable_daemons=no" in it so
> packages who support it don't autostart.

I've set the variable in /opt/csw/etc/csw.conf instead, but the effect
should be the same.

Thanks
-Ben

--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.