[csw-buildfarm] Update to the buildfarm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed May 20 15:48:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am 20.05.2009 um 15:03 schrieb Ben Walton:
> Done, except for build10x.  Dago, that box is asking for a password.
> Has the NFS mount failed so it can't see my ssh keys?

I setup DNS for the farm and this was a NFSv4 issue. I switched back
to NFSv3 in the meantime. The other hosts shouldn't be affected as
they either use lofs or don't speak NFSv4.

Additionally, I distributed an updated global ssh_known_hosts on
all build machines so ssh'ing between all machines without password
should now be possible.

The reason for the change is an update to GAR which allows full
parallel builds (if you are curious you can take a look at
gar/v2-pbuild). For the moment multitail is missing on the
farm to watch the different builds, but that should be resolved
when Sebastian releases it to current/.