[csw-buildfarm] Porting GNU Guile to Solaris

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 13 08:51:43 CET 2009

Hi Ludovic,

Am 12.11.2009 um 23:52 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
> I’m the co-maintainer of GNU Guile, a free Scheme implementation
> (http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/).  I’d like to test it on Solaris.
> Would it be possible to get an account on the build farm?

Sure. I need your intended user name ("ludo"?) and you ssh public key.
OpenCSW has 1.6.7 in the catalog, it would be great if we could
update the package in the process to the current version.

May I mention you together with your project on the new website?
   http://www-mockup.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/