[csw-buildfarm] group request

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Apr 15 23:38:48 CEST 2010

Hello,

Can someone create a group on the build servers called 'cswsys' and add
my account to it? I'm attempting to rebuild the amanda package and
during 'make install' a 'chown darin:sys' is failing because I'm not a
member. This wasn't happening on Solaris 8 but I'm building on Sol9,
likely some type of fakeroot problem. The amanda users default group is
'sys' which grants it read permission to raw disk devices and a number
of utilities are in the 'sys' group. The addition of this group will
allow me to set the group to that group then I can sed it to 'sys' in
the prototype file so the perms are properly set.

Thanks.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator