[csw-buildfarm] Build account etc

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 25 23:04:01 CEST 2010

Hi Doug,

Am 21.04.2010 um 17:05 schrieb Doug D:
> I have built a CSW package for zile (Zile is lossy emacs) and would
> like to put it up at the build farm.
> Do I need an account first? I have one on the bugsite, but I am not
> sure how to get a shell account.

Am I right with my assumption that you want your zile packages to be
added
to the general CSW catalog? If yes, then you need a full maintainer
account
with @opencsw email address and verified identity. Usually this means
an email
contact from your work email address. After this has been verified we
need
your ssh public key, your desired user name, your bugtracker account
name and
your SourceForge account name. If you are adding packages to the catalog
a build with the GAR buildsystem is much preferred for long-term
maintainability:
   http://gar.opencsw.org

If you want to just ensure upstream compatibility of zile with Solaris
you
can get an upstream account without further verification by just
sending me
your desired user name and ssh public key.

Just let us know what you intend to do so we can take proper actions :-)