[csw-buildfarm] what happened with libsigsegv.so.0? gawk is not working

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 31 08:44:55 CEST 2010

Hi Török,

Am 26.07.2010 um 12:30 schrieb Török Edwin:
> My buildbot failed this morning with this message:
> ld.so.1: gawk: fatal: libsigsegv.so.0: open failed: No such file or
> directory

This is very strange. A couple of weeks ago I redid libsigsegv and
missed
the old .so.0, but fixed that a day later. The gawk on current10s seems
to work fine for me, but I took the opportunity to update all current*
machines anyway. Please verify the date of the build and let me know if
you encounter any more problems.

Sorry for the invonvenience