[csw-buildfarm] Refreshing the checkpkg database

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 13 15:04:00 CET 2010

Hello buildfarm admins,

Recent checkpkg update slightly increases the amount of maintenance on
the buildfarm.  Apart from refreshing packages on the buildfarm, we
also have to refresh the database.  It's documented on the wiki page:

http://wiki.opencsw.org/checkpkg#toc3

I guess we need a cron job to run the refreshes, say, once a day, and
send notifications if there are any failures.  Refreshes can be run
from any host that has access to the mirror via a filesystem.

Can you set up a refresh cron job?

Maciej