[csw-buildfarm] Missing packages on Solaris 8

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 26 10:48:47 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Am 25.07.2010 um 23:09 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Dagobert Michelsen
> <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> I would, but we don't have them as the build level has been raised
>> to Solaris 9. You must use an older gar for Solaris 8.
>
> How do I do this?

You would need to check out a specific version of GAR with something
like
   svn co https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2@9500
at your package GAR location. But what do you want to package for
Solaris 8?
If this is a general requirement we may adjust GAR to use the older
framework
even in the new GAR.