[csw-buildfarm] [csw-maintainers] what is different on buildfarm? mercurial tests take long - or fail

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 7 23:27:55 CET 2010

can it be that solaris-10s does not produce this error, as the tests run
there without stall?

rupert at build10s:~/hg-crew-10s/tests
$ ls -l /opt/csw/bin/python
-rwxr-xr-x    2 root     bin          6736 Dec 17 04:10 /opt/csw/bin/python

rupert at build10s:~/hg-crew-10s/tests
$ python --version
Python 2.6.4

rupert.