[csw-buildfarm] [csw-maintainers] subvertpy compile fails on unstable9x

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 17 20:43:17 CET 2011

i ran the tests again, and aut-test fails as well. the difference is that i
compiled gnomekeyring with it, and auth-test.c really checks the "number of
authentication providers" but i did not exactly understand what they do
test there. i'm cc'ing buildfarm as well, maybe somebody of you has
experience what might be missing? anyway i mailed the subverison developer
list as well with it.