[csw-buildfarm] access request

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 11 12:38:05 CET 2011

Hi Vladimir,

Am 11.01.2011 um 12:31 schrieb Vladimir Tsichevski:
> could you please provide me with access to Solaris 10 SPARC development machine. My objective is to compile a slightly customized java-readline package. The results can be provided publicly.
>
> I need GCC and make installed. Also jdk1.5+ installed would be a plus.

Sure. I need the following things to set up an account for you:
- your intended user name
- your ssh public key
- a project URL
- the permission to list you with your project at
    http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

We have multiple versions of gcc and jdk installed. If you need anything specific
I can install that quickly.