[csw-buildfarm] ghc on buildserver?

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 16 18:43:45 CET 2011

it did not build? oh ... without a working ghc the build seems complicated

would it be possible to install
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_66on the buildfarm, e.g. in
/usr/local to bootstrap this?

when i do it locally, i get
$ ghc
ld.so.1: ghc-6.6: fatal: libm.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
$ crle

Configuration file [version 4]: /var/ld/ld.config
  Default Library Path (ELF):   /usr/lib  (system default)
  Trusted Directories (ELF):    /usr/lib/secure  (system default)

Environment Variables:
  LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/secure/s9_preload.so.1  (permanent)

Command line:
  crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -E LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/secure/s9_preload.so.1

i am wondering why ...

rupert.