[csw-buildfarm] new ssh key ..

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 2 16:21:54 CEST 2011

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat Jul 02 10:15:13 -0400 2011:

Hi Rupert,

> ditched the old key. usually i used username/password when necessary, but
> somehow this seems not to work, now that i have key forwarding enabled. the
> key forwarding also seems not to work when using screen, or doing "gmake
> platforms".

I've placed the new key (append, no replacement) on bender for you.
Please clean up the old keys as required.  Additionally, I modified
the permission bits on your authorized_keys file to be 600 instead of
644.

I'm not sure what's up with the forwarding issue?  Is your pre-screen
setup ensuring you always inherit the proper environment?

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton