[csw-buildfarm] Rebuild of imagemagick

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 3 18:04:45 CEST 2011

Hi John,

Am 03.06.2011 um 00:38 schrieb John Ellson:
> OK, I'm going to try rebuilding ImageMagick against graphviz-2.28.0 for a simultaneous release.
>
> On the current* build hosts, could you please:
>
>     Uninstall graphviz*-2.26.3 and ImageMagick
>
>     Install graphviz-2.28.0 and graphvizdevel-2.28.0 from the unstable catalog.

Umh, the usual procedure is to just update unstable and build graphviz there.
I am doing this now, ok?

BTW, Roger had quite some effort in a 64 bit Imagemagick:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-imagemagick64
Maybe we can continue this project and finish up in a joint effort?

Roger: Haven't heard from you in a while, everything ok? :-)