[csw-buildfarm] svn, mako

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Sat May 7 14:16:39 CEST 2011

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat May 07 07:50:30 -0400 2011:

Hi Rupert,

> rupert at login:~/mgar/pkg
> $ gmake newpkg-subversion-client
> A         subversion-client
> A         subversion-client/tags
> A         subversion-client/branches
> A         subversion-client/trunk
> A         subversion-client/trunk/files
> A         subversion-client/Makefile
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: No module named mako.template
> gmake: *** [newpkg-subversion-client] Error 1

I normally run this on current9 something, not login.  I don't mind
having this package installed on login, but I don't have the rights to
do it for you.

> rupert at current9s:~/mgar
> $ svn up --ignore-externals
> svn: Error running context: Internal error

I don't think this is the case.  If it was the broken neon package
package, svn wouldn't run at all as it wouldn't find the library at

Dago?

Thanks
-Ben
--