[csw-buildfarm] Access to the compile farm for GNU MPC

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 7 16:34:58 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Am 07.09.2011 um 13:42 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> from time to time, we get a bug report on solaris concerning our
> package GNU MPC:
>   http://mpc.multiprecision.org/
> So it would be nice to get access to your compile farm. One would be
> enough, but it could be helpful if Paul Zimmermann, the other main author
> of the package (in cc), could obtain one as well.

Sure, I would need your user names and your ssh public keys.
Would it be ok to list you and your colleague here?
  http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

> One question: Do you have any sparc machines, or only x86? GNU MPC
> is required for compiling GCC, and one of the primary targets of
> the compiler is sparc-sun-solaris2.10. So it would be optimal to
> gain access to such a platform.

Yes, we have Solaris 8/9/10 each with both sparc and i386 equipped with
available Sun Studio compilers 11/12/12u1/12u2 and GCC 3/4.