[csw-buildfarm] [ gnuplot-Bugs-3538084 ] Wrong autotonf detection of _Bool still in 4.6.0

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:58:46 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Dagobert Michelsen
<dagobert at familie-michelsen.de> wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> Am 11.07.2012 um 15:07 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>>> the error reported in #3129839 still persists in gnuplot 4.6.0 on Solaris 10 Sparc with Sun Studio 12u1. The described workaround still works. Please let me know if you need access to a Solaris system, lots of GNU projects already do so:
>>>  http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/
>>>
>>> Best regards -- Dago
>>
>> I'm actually interested in getting access for compiling and testing
>> LuaTeX and other TeX Live programs (I have set up a ConTeXt
>> distribution and having access to different platforms helps a lot; we
>> currently lack a sparc-solaris contributor).
>>
>> I case that I would get access in the name of TeX, I could take a look
>> at this issue (I'm not really part of gnuplot core team though). I
>> don't claim that I will be able to solve the problem, but at least I
>> have a rough idea of where to start looking for symptoms.
>>
>> Should I write to the address mentioned on that website?
>
> No need to, that is also just a forward to me :-) I would need your intended user name,
> ssh public key and the permission to be listed on the above webpage.

username: mojca
ssh public key: attached (I guess that I can add more by myself later)
permission: of course; please put "ConTeXt" as a project name, with a
link to "http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone" and
"(LuaTeX/TeX Live)" in parenthesis since that is what actually gets
compiled

Thank you very much,
    Mojca