[csw-buildfarm] ConTeXt on Solaris

Dagobert Michelsen dagobert at familie-michelsen.de
Wed Jul 11 19:18:21 CEST 2012

Hi Mojca,

Am 11.07.2012 um 18:39 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
> I will definitely have more questions later, but at the moment there
> is one thing that puzzles me most. I'm unable to fetch anything with
> rsync from outside world to the machine when I ssh to some
> "submachine". It works from "login", but I usually run rsync as part
> of building process to fetch the latest sources (I can modify the
> process to work without rsync access though, but it seems weird to me
> that it doesn't work).
>
> For example:
>    $ rsync rsync://context.ijs.si/binary-sources/src/
>
>    rsync: failed to connect to context.ijs.si (193.2.4.200): Network
> is unreachable (128)
>    rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(122)
> [Receiver=3.0.9]

This is not possible because the build machines are on a private network.
You can either forward the rsync port via "nc" or ssh back to login
to do any network access as homedirs are lofs/NFS shared:
  You can access the internet directly from "login" and via anonymous proxy
  from the build servers (proxy = 192.168.1.6)
    http://proxy:3128