[csw-buildfarm] unstable9s ld can't find mysql libs

Jake Goerzen jgoerzen at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 25 00:38:09 CEST 2012

Hello,

   I'm not sure why but all of a sudden I'm having trouble linking to
mysql libs on unstable9s.  This happens when I try to rebuild dovecot
recipe:

checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: Can't build with MySQL support: libmysqlclient not found
gmake[1]: ***
[configure-work/solaris9-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/dovecot-2.0.21/configure]
Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jgoerzen/opencsw/dovecot/trunk'
gmake: *** [configure-isa-sparcv8] Error 2

test on unstable9s= FAILS

unstable9s% ld -L/opt/csw/lib -lmysqlclient
ld: fatal: library -lmysqlclient: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to a.out

test on unstable10s= SUCCESS

unstable10s% ld -L/opt/csw/lib -lmysqlclient
unstable10s%

Why does it not work on unstable9s? Could someone verify mysql libraries
are installed correctly?

Thank in advance,
Jake