[csw-buildfarm] g++ on the buildfarm

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 10 05:08:56 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

I've hit a snag tonight that's related to g++ on the buildfarm.  We
currently have CSWlibstdc++ from the 4.7 series installed in addition
to CSWgcc4g++ from the 4.6 series.  The installation order has left us
with a dangling symlink for libstdc++.so (points to .16 instead of
.17).

I'm toggling the symlinks by hand for now, but we should decide on a
better course of action, I think.  That likely means following through
with the 4.7 upddate for CSWgcc*...I'm just not sure if we have
everything in place to support that yet.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton