[csw-buildfarm] request to install python and python27 packages

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 11 01:26:54 CEST 2013

2013/8/10 Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> We need to revert to an older version of CSWcas-pycompile on the 5.9 hosts.
>
> I have a fix for CSWcas-pycompile, but guess what, it needs Python to build!
>
> ==> Verifying installed package CSWpython: MISSING

I managed to unbreak the 5.9 boxes. I've uploaded the new
cas-pycompile package, which should fix the problem.

There's a problem with Python 2.6 on Solaris 9:

bash-4.2# python2.6 -v
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
# installing zipimport hook
import zipimport # builtin
# installed zipimport hook
'import site' failed; traceback:
ImportError: No module named site
Python 2.6.8 (unknown, Aug  8 2013, 09:36:08) [C] on sunos5
dlopen("/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/readline.so", 2);
import readline # dynamically loaded from
/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/readline.so

I'm not sure what the problem is. The needed file in question is
/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/site.py

pkgdb says the file is in the package:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/ede0b1767e4c550bc17bec3b35079455/files/

But the file is not on the filesystem after the package is installed.
bash-4.2# ls -l /opt/csw/lib/python2.6/site.py
/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/site.py: No such file or directory

ಠ_ಠ

Maciej