pkg promotion not working?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Thu Dec 4 11:27:08 CET 2014

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org> escreveu no dia Thu Dec 04
2014 at 10:11:42 AM:

> Toni Schmidbauer via buildfarm <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org> escreveu no
> dia Wed Dec 03 2014 at 8:45:09 PM:
>
> hi,
>>
>> seems like pkg promotions are not working right now. i'm waiting
>> for the updated puppet3 pkgs to land in testing, as they are no longer
>> on
>>
>> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/package-promotions/promote-packages.html
>>
>> they were removed from the page above a few days ago, but are still not
>> in testing.
>>

> There's one more step in between: the database.

Sorry, I've accidentally hit "send". Here'are some more details:
The integration only updates the state of the database. If the state of the
database doesn't get written to disk / package mirror, we don't see the
changes.

The way to see it is:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/
click "buildfarm database"
click "catalogs"
choose a catalog

You can check if your package is there. If it is there but not on the
mirror, then the problem lies with the catalog generation rather than
package promotions.

The log from catalog generation is here:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/catalog-generation.log
(part of tribal knowledge, unfortunately)

...and it says:
DEBUG:root:/etc/opt/csw/releases/auth/web could not be read: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory: '/etc/opt/csw/releases/auth/web'
DEBUG:root:ShellCommand(ssh '-o BatchMode=yes' '-o
StrictHostKeyChecking=no' login cat /etc/opt/csw/releases/auth/web)
DEBUG:root:Could not find password for user 'web'.

I'm not sure if it's the exact reason why it's failing, but the log looks
kind of short and I don't see the usual rsync invocations.