Ruby CI on Solaris

NARUSE, Yui via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Fri Apr 10 04:59:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yeah, I know there's GNU tools in /opt/csw/{bin,gnu}.
I couldn't build a ruby which can use gem because openssl in /usr/lib
is too old and the one in /opt/csw/lib cause SEGV.
Finally I build my own openssl and it works.
Now 10x and 10s are on rubyci.org.

The public_html is generated by our CI tool.
I'm uploading the content to Azure Storage.

Thanks,

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse at airemix.jp>