Shell access to Solaris/Sparc for ClamAV problem determination

Mickey Sola (micksola) via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Tue Nov 24 17:57:15 CET 2015

Hi Dago,

Thanks for the quick response!

For the username, "msola" works fine, and I've provided the public key below.

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDRugGGwJeBY/xFOds9aPqQ873JPZ+I/MG39jRo0OjzxT13h/7CyOkCVUdw/xHxInwfnN7iwiTBz5pirlu/R5mvy5SZK6jt9vXg7TaEzSkwUirmbmYlps/UNdlPx/ezS8Lr6oCB0E3lzjTo9LONPohavIwWmguoDNs1riUeLzUlHpb6XE00w6beR/RZFpF3g+bdSkSGDbsqzgZKsErKkx/8ppBz6EW17dkW4WKRTjxvhNKrYSPGSkyVxPBDRhUapArx1vEQm5JGg7FJUBfSanj9mucRuYPWiFFYGRA56RcwLAMHnrYK5WlOM8ha6fz6pMBuzDF3GPeR2NQBegYvRmaR

And feel free to mention our usage of the farm.

Thanks again,
Mickey Sola