request to update dovecot, dovecot_dev pkgs on unstable10s/x

Jake Goerzen via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Tue Nov 8 18:42:37 CET 2016

Hi Dago,

On 11/07/2016 11:59 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi Jake,
>
> Am 07.11.2016 um 20:40 schrieb Jake Goerzen via buildfarm <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org>:
>> Oops for the sake of copy-n-paste it should be:
>>
>> # pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/jgoerzen -i dovecot dovecot_dev
> Done.

   Thanks for installing but the dovecot, dovecot_dev packages on
unstable10s/x are still at version 2.2.25 when they should now be at
2.2.26.0.  It looks like any new files copied to the experimental
packages are being automatically deleted from the buildfarm
/home/experimental filesystem.  I know there are some cron jobs that
periodically clean up /home/experimental, but might be good to take a
look at what is going on.  I've copied them to
/home/experimental/jgoerzen once again.

Best regards,

Jake