Like to build rakudo Perl 6 using CSW

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 5 09:48:31 CEST 2017

Hi Roman,

Am 04.10.2017 um 14:46 schrieb Roman Baumer <roman at baumer.org>:
>> On 04.10.2017, at 11:50, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org <mailto:dam at opencsw.org>> wrote:
>> Am 03.10.2017 um 14:42 schrieb Roman Baumer <roman at baumer.org <mailto:roman at baumer.org>>:
>>> I have been in contact with El_Che. He tried already to build MoarVM+NQP+Rakudo on Solaris, yet without much success.
>>>
>>> May I get an account to try it myself?
>>
>> Sure, I would need your intended user name, ssh public key and permission to list you here:
>>   https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/ <https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/>
> Projekt: Rakudo Perl6 (https://perl6.org/ <https://perl6.org/>)
> username: rba
>
> ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAxQ+jv4ktwrs6cm/V/fdxYxF65MrDRscMHlms7m5w/gYNzEimJO59HQGo5XbTSTBuJKIP3hmsq/OKxrpKqsleyOS0SvukL591oy5K/p3V43yZB66eBwnzFI09aelY+MZlRsgdO2saPxBRho9qRelpAEnCEdDDIETk6pG+p0PuxRRHVT5Spn3Y/h+Z7c/y125/c9ZJ68Zo7afqsJlycUrcPoRfNd6iaFEfcZ5aCojT40mX3WNkRj3m1nBJuBskA7M7GIRbMyzCPHSP12lbJMa7P0xZL+ROq9rt7sDNubZdIq+A5d/hNkuXimYIjUL5r4pHUOStXQnEB3eSHfvaJ1tFbQ== rba at vega

You should be able to login now with
  ssh rba at login.opencsw.org

Please make sure to read /etc/SETUP. Just drop me a note if you need anything.

> What do you mean with permission?

Well, just that you say that it is ok to put your name in this publicly available list to show
what you are working on and what we do to support Open Source on Solaris :-)
I took this as a „yes“ and you are now visible at
  https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

Best regards

  — Dago