mirror for csw down

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 19 08:46:54 CEST 2018

Hi Phil,

> Am 18.04.2018 um 22:45 schrieb Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>:
>
> howdy,
>
> mirror.opencsw.org appears to be down.
>
> what is even worse, is that you guys seem to have stoppped google from caching
>
> https://mirror.opencsw.org/status/
>
> so people cant dig up a list of mirror sites either.

Thanks for letting me know, already got an alarm from tonight. It looks like our trusty old V440
broke down, but I already have a T5220 in place and wanted to activate it anyway soon, but
didn’t finish it :-/ You can use the buildfarm mirror for now:
  https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw-official/

Best regards

  — Dago