sdaoden@: i have messed up my login, would you be so kind and help out?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Fri Jan 5 16:11:42 CET 2018

Hallo Dagobert!!

Puuuuh!!!!!  I am in!  :-)

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
 ||Am 04.01.2018 um 18:46 schrieb Steffen Nurpmeso <[1]steffen at sdaoden.eu[/1]>\
 ||Dagobert Michelsen <[2]dam at opencsw.org[/2]> wrote:
 |||Am 04.01.2018 um 16:30 schrieb Steffen Nurpmeso <[3]steffen at sdaoden.eu[/3]\

 ||I tried with the old SSH key, which is
 ||and the new one, which is
 ||Both fail, i have no idea what i have messed up. I have rotated
 ||the key in the past without problems.
 |It looks like you edited around in authorized_keys and messed up the \
 |line - the first characters were missing from the new key.

Autsch.  I am sorry for that, it was late in the night and i am
behind internet so slow, hanging browsers and SSH and all that for
hourr while changing the keys and passwords everywhere, i really
messed that all up!

 |I now put the new key in place again and everything should be fine \
 |now. Just let me know if you have further issues.

Thank you so much!  I am indeed logged in in the other window.
Hmm, but i cannot forward my agent and cannot ssh to
unstable{9,10,11}s without being asked for my password.
Yes, that was the other disaster, i have forgotten and cannot find
a trace of my passwd on OpenCSW, would you be so kind and reset
that, too?  You could place a file in my home dir or whatever is
the most minimal effort of yours... :)

And it really was spam, so to say, no problem from my side, i am
a happy OpenCSW user and this small MUA seems to use setpflags()
correctly on Solaris!  Being able to use OpenCSW really helped me
a lot, i was based a hundred percent on Linux and BSD and it
required many changes to the base shell tool usage i got used to!
Not so much the C code, but still, e.g., minimal values for name
max or path max or so, fpathconf() is really needed.  Etc.
It is _fantastic_ i can use this cluster!
Thank you a lot!  (And a first at least experimental version of my
groff clone will come this year, too!)

Ciao!

--steffen