Access to buildfarm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 15 22:58:43 CEST 2019

Hi Palle,

Am 15.04.2019 um 22:44 schrieb Palle Lyckegaard <palle at lyckegaard.dk>:
> Thanks for the offer - so far my focus will be on Solaris 11, so gcc211 would be fine. And yes I already have access to both gss210 and gcc211.
>
> Both uhd and gnuradio seems to rely heavily on cmake, so would it be possible to get that installed in /opt/csw (and perhaps also tmux)

Sure, cmake and tmux installed. Just let me know if you need more stuff, we have most of that
as packages so it installs in seconds. If you need a version bump please also let me know and
I see what I can do. Also just drop me a note if you need the other Solaris versions from the
OpenCSW farm and I set you up there too.

Best regards

  — Dago