tcpdump on open solaris

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Thu Sep 19 16:43:05 CEST 2019

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
    > Am 17.09.2019 um 22:09 schrieb Michael Richardson <mcr at sandelman.ca>:
    >> Hi, Francois-Xavier Le Bail <devel.fx.lebail at orange.fr> says that you
    >> can give me an account on an solaris system to test builds of tcpdump.

    > Sure, you should be able to login now with ssh mcr at llogin.opencsw.org

guessing that "llogin" is a typo for "login"?
Because llogin.opencsw.org has no DNS name.

    > Please make sure to read /etc/SETUP. Just let me know if you need
    > anything.

okay.

    > Additionally, I took the liberty of adding you to the OpenCSW farm
    > users list at
    > https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

cool.

hmm.

obiwan-[Misc/tcpdump/maintainer-notes](2.5.3) mcr 10212 %ssh mcr at login.opencsw.org
The authenticity of host 'login.opencsw.org (213.178.77.178)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is SHA256:yQ2jGdzv78HGDamyXqU0pdiqpoVaMjOAaNLB82pIf5I.
No matching host key fingerprint found in DNS.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'login.opencsw.org' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
...<waiting>...
Timeout, server login.opencsw.org not responding.
[1]    19379 exit 255   ssh mcr at login.opencsw.org

Second time worked:

obiwan-[Misc/tcpdump/maintainer-notes](2.5.3) mcr 10213 %ssh mcr at login.opencsw.org
Last login: Thu Sep 19 16:42:15 2019 from obiwan.sandelman.ca
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.10      Generic January 2005

Please make sure to read /etc/SETUP for general info.

mcr at login [login]:~ >