Access request OpenCSW buildfarm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 24 12:36:11 CET 2024

Hi Urs,

> Am 23.03.2024 um 12:41 schrieb Urs Janßen <urs at tin.org>:
> I'm the maintainer of tin, a cli newsreader <http://www.tin.org/>.
> I would be happy to have access to the build farm to be able to test
> building it 1-2 times a year on different solaris versions.

Sure. If you are also testing other platforms an account at the gcc
buildfarm where OpenCSW also sponsors build machines may be interesting
too (cfarm210 and cfarm211 are my machines):
  https://portal.cfarm.net/machines/list/

That being said the OpenCSW buildfarm also has older releases like
Solaris 8 and 9 on request and also Solaris 8 - 11.3 x86 releases
which may be useful for you. If you want I’ll gladly set up an
account for you on the buildfarm. I would need the following
information:
- intended user name
- SSH public key
- the permission to list your name and you project on the usage page:
    https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

Best regards

  — Dago