[csw-devel] External dependencies

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Dec 3 21:32:50 CET 2008

Hi

In the GAR tree, each package has under its trunk an external
dependencies linking to gar scripts. On my different boxes svn update
process is really slow because of the update of this dependencies. Is
there a way to it up ? I guess that each package use the same version of
gar since it is link to the same external think.

Isn't there a way to have a single external reference for all the
package instead of having one per package ? Actually it looks like if it
is running on svn update for each package.

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix