[csw-devel] Putting /etc/opt/csw and /var/opt/csw in a package

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 9 21:45:33 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

Am 09.12.2008 um 20:22 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
>> So you use
>>>
>>> %prototype      exec cswproto -r %{PKGROOT} %{PKGROOT}
>>
>> and it should work.
>
> For some reason this didn't change anything, it still skipped the /var
> dir. I didn't have time to try any more, I had to leave but will
> continue tomorrow.

Forget my last mail, that didn't work out at all. I fixed
this now in GAR: Starting from [2501] everything in $PKGROOT
will be put in the package, where the pathes from CSWcommon
are skipped. If you don't want to have something in there
don't copy it to $PKGROOT in the first place by using
EXTRA_MERGE_EXCLUDE_FILES.
BTW: I removed the prototype line from your gspecs.