[csw-devel] Building GIT

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 16 01:36:12 CET 2008

Excerpts from Trygve Laugstøl's message of Mon Dec 15 18:27:16 -0500 2008:

Hi Trygve,

> stat64("http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/lists.xsl",
> 0x08046370) Err#2 ENOENT
>
> Shouldn't this be using a catalog and reference a local copy of the
> XMLTs?

Yes, it should.  I'm currently struggling through the dependency
gauntlet to get the proper docbook dtds and xsl stylesheets in place.
When they're released, xmlto (used to create docs for git in
combination with asciidoc) will follow, at which point git should
build fully.

It's just taken far longer than I anticipated...

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.