[csw-devel] Installing new package to the build farm

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Nov 5 23:18:06 CET 2008

Hi

> That's because I can do 'BUILD64 = 1' and have 64 bit libs
> without further ado :-) I know that this has to be merged
> with the standard track ASAP, but there is still one minor
> flaw in 64 bit pathes I'd like to fix first.

ok, so just merge over what id did. As usual i separated it into several
packages (splitting dev things from main lib). But i was working in
trunk not in a branch
> I needed this for an updated version of graphviz2 and I am
> not done with dependencies here. Maybe I need some more ;-)
> It would be cool if you could do this cairo-stuff.

I'll take it. I am almost done with libcairo 1.8.2

cheers,

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix