[csw-devel] Some updates and 64 bits libs compilation

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Nov 10 11:58:03 CET 2008

Hi,

As i wrote in a previous email i have finally updated Firefox to version
3 (latest which is 3.0.3). It works fine on my box, but i have to
release a few package updates to build it. The packages to be updated are :

. libxrender
. renderdev
. pixman (new package)
. libcairo
. sqlite3

I have commited all the update in svn, several package where not in GAR
before. I have a last thing to do. Some of the package previoulsy
provided 64bits libs (sqlite3). I would like to continue to build these
libs. Could some one explain me how to do it with GAR ?

I noticed a BUILD64 flag, but it seems that it does nothing if used with
GAR from trunk.

If have another issue. During the build of libxrender, i had the
following error. Dago could you please add the needed packages ? If you
need to make some tests, you can build it from svn.

configure: error: Package requirements (x11) were not met:

No package 'x11' found

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
W.