[csw-devel] updated gar svn check

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 14 21:02:02 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,

Am 14.04.2009 um 17:51 schrieb Ben Walton:
> Here is an updated patch against the current gar r4305 that implements
> package renaming when the svn repo is in the UNCOMMITTED state.  I
> opted against altering the package contents in favour of simply
> renaming the completed package files.  This avoided REV= being changed
> to something that checkpkg wouldn't like, which I felt was good.

I see two issues here:

- svncheck is skipped on ENABLE_CHECK=0, which currently must be done
for
   packages with Solaris 10 x86 dependencies build on Solaris 8
(especially
   to libm.so.2). So this renaming is skipped on a number of cases.
   I would also add it to the other case.
- Renaming afterwards looks unclean to me instead of just writing the
   package to another name. The already used 'mkpackage -qs' looks more
   complicated than necessary to me. Maybe we should change mkpackage
and
   pass the package name explicitly.