[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[13007] csw/mgar/pkg/krb5-lib/trunk

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 19 12:02:10 CET 2011

No dia 19 de Janeiro de 2011 10:08,
<dmichelsen at users.sourceforge.net> escreveu:
> +# This is a private library
> +#PACKAGES += CSWlibgssrpc4
> +#CATALOGNAME_CSWlibgssrpc4 = libgssrpc4
> +#PKGFILES_CSWlibgssrpc4 += $(call baseisadirs,$(libdir),libgssrpc\.so\.4(\.\d+)*)
> +#SPKG_DESC_CSWlibgssrpc4 += MIT Kerberos 5 core libraries, libgssrpc.so.4

If it is a private library, perhaps it's a good idea to make sure it
stays private by moving it out of /opt/csw/lib?  On the other hand, if
other packages may link to it, perhaps it's best to devote a specific
package to it?

I cheated and used debtree to see dependent packages of libgssrpc4.
There are a few other libraries that depend on this one.  It seems to
me like there are enough complicated dependencies to try to be on the
safe side: split them off.  This is my personal opinion, anyway.