[csw-devel] Errors from: csw-upload-pkg newpkgs/gd-2.0.36RC1/*

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 1 23:22:44 CEST 2011

Peter, Maciej,

Cool, thanks.

It took a lot more than an hour to load - slow disks, I suspect.
I was planning to upgrade to SSDs so didn't bother with RAID when I
built this system.

So now I have Solaris-10 running on KVM on a Fedora-15 host.

The downloaded .zip unpacked to an .iso which can be installed directly
onto the vhost from the host's filesystem. No messing with physical DVDs
or USB sticks.

So now, can you tell me what is the magic "pkg-get" command for me to
load my graphviz-2.28 experimental packages from csw.org ?

John