[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14735] csw/mgar/pkg/dovecot/trunk/Makefile

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 8 03:16:26 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Jake Goerzen's message of Tue Jun 07 20:43:42 -0400 2011:

Hi Jake,

> The RPATH in the rest of the executable files is correct.  I overrided
> temporarily for now but will look into why

Ok, that's not a fatal issue by any means.  I've seen this occur in
cases where packages pick up CFLAGS or LDFLAGS from things like
mysql-config, etc.  Sometimes it is an easy fix, other times not (way
to cover all the bases!).  It generally depends on the sanity of the
build system in use.  If you can't find the injection point or don't
see a fix, feel free to ask for other eyeballs to help.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton